Davida JRI

Default margins are set outside print area how do I fix?

I can not change my acceptable bottom margin to be less than 2.67 " on
lettersize paper. This happened all of a sudden.

There is a known conflict between Word 2002 and 2003 and the HP drivers for
certain LaserJet printers that results in a 2.67" margin. Possible
workarounds include restarting Word/Windows and using the Windows driver
instead of the HP one (some functionality may be lost). But many users
report that the problem is solved by using one of the drivers from
http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/index.html