Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] nkittur@gmail.com is offline

Default Inserting image: only bottom of image visible

I have a document which I downloaded formatted as per a conference
specifications, and am now trying to insert images into it. However,
when I try to insert an image the image is either missing completely
or only the very bottom of it is visible; it seems to insert inline
with text (which I want) but it is "covered" by the text or whitespace
above it. I've tried inserting from a file and copy-paste from
another application to no avail. When I change the text wrapping to
"square" it works fine. Also when I copy-paste from another Word
document in which the figures are already it works fine (unless I
choose "match destination styles" on the paste in which case the same
problem happens). Any ideas?
Thanks much!!!
Niki Kittur

My background image is printing as a tiled image not a full page ckalmbach Page Layout 2 August 23rd 06 04:41 PM
Image visible on the screen, but invisible when document printed? adesvignesk Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 05 05:25 PM
How do i make a background image visible but not printable in word Gareth Page Layout 1 July 11th 05 03:00 PM
Inserting Image neil Page Layout 0 April 8th 05 11:23 PM
MS Word 2003. When I paste a picture the image is not visible. DrLadas Microsoft Word Help 2 January 28th 05 08:31 PM