fulto006

Default Why do nonheadings print in my document map?

Because they have been assigned an outline level. This is most likely to
happen if you have various AutoFormat features enabled (automatic headings
and "Define styles based on your formatting"). See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TameAutoFormat.htm