word settings

Old October 25th 19, 10:20 PM
Natalie Johnsons Natalie Johnsons is offline

Default word settings

I want to create a file in which the settings of the file are not affected by the user filing the file or to be affected by the settings on his or her PC. I will use this file as input to a data base that is why i do not want the user to have any chance of changing these setting for the different fields .
Any idea . Thanks
Old March 2nd 20, 09:33 AM
RuskinF RuskinF is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by Natalie Johnsons View Post
I want to create a file in which the settings of the file are not affected by the user filing the file or to be affected by the settings on his or her PC. I will use this file as input to a data base that is why i do not want the user to have any chance of changing these setting for the different fields .
Any idea . Thanks
To be clear which file extension are you talking about?
We would be able to help you if you tell the type of file you want to make.
If you don't want to allow users to change the content of the file then you can present a read-only file to the user.
That way you will be able to not be bothered by the content of the user.

Regards.
Ruskin
Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus user.

APA Style settings , Annotation Bibliography settings Annie Microsoft Word Help 1 March 2nd 09 11:24 AM
MS Word Settings [email protected] New Users 1 August 19th 08 12:05 PM
MS word Settings Jose Q Page Layout 0 January 7th 08 06:09 PM
Settings in Word Pulaski Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 07 02:29 AM
Giving priority to printerdriver-settings instead of doc settings Daan Page Layout 0 October 26th 06 12:19 PM