Paragraph Cleaning

Old April 30th 20, 04:30 PM
excelman excelman is offline

Default Paragraph Cleaning

Wishing more healty days to everbody, I want to ask something about Word paragraph.
I have a text containing paragraphs. But I want to have this text in one paragraph.
So, is there any shortcut or a way after blocking the whole text to clean paragraph formats.
I have posted two pictures that the first shows "What I have", and the second shows "What I want".
Thanks to all of you.
Attached Images

Old April 30th 20, 08:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Do a Find-Replace. Open the panel (Ctrl-H). In the "Find" box, type ^p
(caret-p); that's the search character for the paragraph mark. In the
"Replace with" box, type one space. You won't see anything (but your
cursor won't be against the left wall.) The click "Replace All." Your
entire document will become a single paragraph.

If you only want to do it to part of your document, then select the
part of it that you want to make into a single paragraph, and do the
Find-Replace thing.

On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 3:31:05 PM UTC-4, excelman wrote:
Wishing more healty days to everbody, I want to ask something about Word
paragraph.
I have a text containing paragraphs. But I want to have this text in one
paragraph.
So, is there any shortcut or a way after blocking the whole text to
clean paragraph formats.
I have posted two pictures that the first shows "What I have", and the
second shows "What I want".
Thanks to all of you.

|Filename: Word22.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=255|
|Filename: Word11.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=256|

Old May 1st 20, 12:21 PM
excelman excelman is offline

Originally Posted by excelman View Post
Wishing more healty days to everbody, I want to ask something about Word paragraph.
I have a text containing paragraphs. But I want to have this text in one paragraph.
So, is there any shortcut or a way after blocking the whole text to clean paragraph formats.
I have posted two pictures that the first shows "What I have", and the second shows "What I want".
Thanks to all of you.
Nice. Working very well.