Adjusting margins has left me with some blank spaces at the end of some lines

Old June 5th 19, 04:01 PM
Student123 Student123 is offline

Angry Adjusting margins has left me with some blank spaces at the end of some lines

Hello,

So I've decided to change margins in my essay and now I'm stuck with ugly blank spaces at the end of some lines. I'm attaching a photo to help you understand the problem.

Thanks in advance
Attached Images

Old June 5th 19, 05:36 PM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline

Originally Posted by Student123 View Post
Hello,

So I've decided to change margins in my essay and now I'm stuck with ugly blank spaces at the end of some lines. I'm attaching a photo to help you understand the problem.

Thanks in advance
It looks like the lines around that one are justified while the line in question isn't? Is the document improved by highlighting the whole section and applying Justified to it?
Old June 5th 19, 06:42 PM
Student123 Student123 is offline

Yes, the whole text is justified. I've tried the trick with replacing ^p with blank space and then justifying again, it works in some cases, but not always.
Old June 6th 19, 04:15 PM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline

Originally Posted by Student123 View Post
Yes, the whole text is justified. I've tried the trick with replacing ^p with blank space and then justifying again, it works in some cases, but not always.
There could be ^l as well as ^p. I've edited some docs which have what look like spaces, but when formats are unhidden, they appear to be degree symbols which aren't visible in a print view. ("") That gums up my find/replace technique.
Old June 7th 19, 03:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Default Adjusting margins has left me with some blank spaces at the endof some lines

"Degree symbol" means Non-Breaking Space (type Ctrl-Shift-Space). You can
simply delete it or select it and type over it with, say, a regular space.

Old June 10th 19, 07:10 PM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline

Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
"Degree symbol" means Non-Breaking Space (type Ctrl-Shift-Space). You can
simply delete it or select it and type over it with, say, a regular space.
Thank you! I knew it was a form of spacing, but couldn't remember which one.
Old February 9th 20, 04:13 PM
BenedicktSalld BenedicktSalld is offline

Cool

You can adjust character spacing, which also changes the distance between words. To do that open the Font Dialogue box, by pressing Ctrl + D (all versions of Word) then select the Character Spacing tab. In any case, try to write to support some assignment writing service or review websites. For example, https://papersbattle.com/best-assign...ting-services/ can help you with it. There are some talented writers who are ready to help you. Also, you may try to search for an answer at answers.microsoft website.
Old April 18th 20, 09:02 PM
JeremyNeill JeremyNeill is offline

Originally Posted by Student123 View Post
Hello,

So I've decided to change margins in my essay and now I'm stuck with ugly blank spaces at the end of some lines. I'm attaching a photo to help you understand the problem.

Thanks in advance
I also have the same issue and I always encounter some problems with my writing works, because my skills are far from professionalism. Therefore, I pay attention to people who do this professionally and I try to follow their lead. I am looking for information on various blogs and forums, I can also read examples of the essay of other guys on various resources like this one for example https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e...s/environment/ and there's usually something to learn, and I'm very inspired by people who can articulate their thoughts so well and clearly. This is a free source, information is freely available, which is very rare in our time.

Last edited by JeremyNeill : April 22nd 20 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 1st 20, 05:23 PM
Liss194 Liss194 is offline

Originally Posted by JeremyNeill View Post
I also have the same issue and I always encounter some problems with my writing works, because my skills are far from professionalism. Therefore, I pay attention to people who do this professionally and I try to follow their lead. I am looking for information on various blogs and forums, I can also read examples of the essay of other guys on various resources like this one for example delicious recipes https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e...s/environment/ and there's usually something to learn, and I'm very inspired by people who can articulate their thoughts so well and clearly. This is a free source, information is freely available, which is very rare in our time.
thanks a lot for your recommendation Jeremy. That's the reason why we're all here - to learn and share.
i remember i had the same issue as OP and in whatever way i remember i managed to solve it. now i forgot.
thanks for link and anyone else - there's a lot to learn as i'm far from professional too

Last edited by Liss194 : May 13th 20 at 03:55 PM. Reason: grammar
Old May 25th 20, 04:19 PM
KarenHill KarenHill is offline

Its good to share information with others. I am also sharing something very important for students seekinghttps://quality-essay.com/essay-samples/review/our-bog-is-dood.html/