would this be good for me for college?

Old March 7th 06, 07:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default would this be good for me for college?

i just started college and the microsoft i use in college is better then the
one i have at home i was just woundering if any one could help me
Old March 7th 06, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Microsoft what? Given that you're posting in a Word NG, I assume you're
talking about Word. What version do you have at home? What version do you
use at school? You might want to see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...o/compare.mspx

Old March 8th 06, 12:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Help you with what?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old March 8th 06, 01:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Spelling, punctuation, grammar, oral and written communication
skills, expository writing skills...

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:

Help you with what?

Old March 8th 06, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

All of those choices, I'll do what I can. Donate cash toward the purchase of
the software - ain't happening in this life.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Spelling, punctuation, grammar, oral and written communication skills,
expository writing skills...

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:

Help you with what?

Old May 15th 20, 03:12 PM
xelame7340 xelame7340 is offline

Originally Posted by emma666 View Post
i just started college and the microsoft i use in college is better then the
one i have at home i was just woundering if any one could help me
this is great i guess
Old May 15th 20, 03:19 PM
thelion thelion is offline

Yes, many problems appear in college, and somewhere you have to try as hard as possible. I generally used the service https://studyhippo.com/essays-on/friendship/ to facilitate my studies, because some subjects were incredibly complex. Thanks to the site, I wrote essay on friendship well, and received excellent marks, I advise everyone who wants to save time