Is OCR software available in student & teacher 2003 edition of Off

Old June 19th 08, 11:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
roygretn

Default Is OCR software available in student & teacher 2003 edition of Off

Old June 19th 08, 12:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Office doesn't include OCR software; usually, you get OCR software when you
purchase a scanner (or you could buy it separately).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old June 19th 08, 12:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Roy,

MS Office does include a basic OCR capability as part of the optional installation item for MS Office Document Imaging/Scanning.

You can install that feature through Add/Remove Programs in the Windows control panel by selecting the Microsoft Office choice then
accessing the advanced features list through the 'Change' button.

As Stefan mentions, many scanners include a bundled OCR software product, often as good as or better than the one in MS Office
(which hasn't really been updated much since the Office 2002/XP version).

==============
"roygretn" wrote in message ...
Is OCR software available in student & teacher 2003 edition of Off
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Old June 19th 08, 01:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...
Hi Roy,

MS Office does include a basic OCR capability as part of the optional
installation item for MS Office Document Imaging/Scanning.

I stand corrected.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old April 29th 20, 08:40 AM
Cole74 Cole74 is offline

Is OCR software available in student & teacher 2003 edition of Off is the project of assignment that was been given to me a few days back. I heard about it but i am not able to do it on my own. Have you granted help with dissertation writing for us? I am really in need of help now.
Old May 18th 20, 03:36 PM
Samadado Samadado is offline

Originally Posted by Cole74 View Post
Is OCR software available in student & teacher 2003 edition of Off is the project of assignment that was been given to me a few days back. I heard about it but i am not able to do it on my own. Have you granted help with dissertation writing for us? I am really in need of help now.
this is very useful, thank you! Nowadays a lot of people, including students of college, university, teachers think that modern technologies are created only to entertain the mankind, but not to teach something new and useful, let alone use it in the sphere of education. There are so many people with whom I communicate, including my classmates, teachers and parents, who think differently. I don't understand why, so I have set myself the goal of debunking this myth by preparing a speech that I want to give to the university audience that will address this problem. I want everything to go perfectly, so I need to help me write a speech, and I asked for help at https://papersowl.com/write-my-speech. I hope that we will prepare together at the highest level and I will give a speech that will change the point of view of my classmates.

Last edited by Samadado : May 27th 20 at 09:08 AM.