Validate unique content

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20th 20, 02:40 PM
Carrigan Carrigan is offline

Default Validate unique content

Hello everyone, I work as a marketer on one marketing site, and I write in Word 2010 a weekly plan for working with content. I need to ensure that there is maximum uniqueness on the site, but it is not always possible to track it down. Is there any function in the Word, or something similar, which would show how unique the content is among my other entries?