Indention below paragraph mark...

Old May 20th 20, 05:49 PM
kikola kikola is offline

Default Indention below paragraph mark...

Hello friends,
I making ocr of scanned document and indention and paragraphs must be as in the original document but I have some problems in doing this.
So, after making ocr below some paragraph which's length is not standard size(full size), below I need indention but cannot think how it is possible. Could you help with vba or some other ways accomplishing this?

Last edited by kikola : May 20th 20 at 05:54 PM. Reason: lost upload