How do I convert a Word 2007 document to PowerPoint 2007?

Old March 17th 09, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kaz

Default How do I convert a Word 2007 document to PowerPoint 2007?

I happily converted a Word 2003 document, applying styles, and File|Send
to...|PowerPoint 2003. Having searched I am told to add to my quick menu bar
the Send to Microsoft Office PowerPoint icon. I've done that but now I have
a blank PowerPoint screen.
Old March 24th 09, 09:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

The Send feature requires that you have been using the built-in headings in
Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP