word page short and stubby!!??

Old January 5th 11, 10:57 AM
malch* malch* is offline

Default word page short and stubby!!??

hi,

my word document has suddenly done this (see picture) it looks all squat and stubby and the ruler on the left doesnt show any blue margins

the page set up is for a normal A4 why is it looking like this??. its doing my head in

can anyone shed any light?

thanks!
Attached Images

Old January 5th 11, 02:18 PM
Big_Al Big_Al is offline

Location: Bristol UK
Smile

Tools - Options - View

In the Print and Web Layout options, tick the "White space between pages".

(Alternatively, if you mouse over the bottom or top of the page, the icon becomes arrows and will swap between the above option)

Last edited by Big_Al : January 5th 11 at 02:22 PM. Reason: sp
Old April 23rd 20, 10:54 AM
RachelFish RachelFish is offline

Originally Posted by Big_Al View Post
Tools - Options - View

In the Print and Web Layout options, tick the "White space between pages".

(Alternatively, if you mouse over the bottom or top of the page, the icon becomes arrows and will swap between the above option)
I will love to help you out in solving this problem of yours. This is a common issue with the ms word and there are many ways to fix it. Just press Ctrl+z keys from your keyboard to reset it or restart the program. Furthermore, you can check this www.essaywritingnz.com/do-my-assignment-for-me/ article for complete solution step by step.

how do i make a titlle page for my short biography Jennifer Page Layout 1 April 12th 08 03:00 PM
Why do my business cards now print short of a page? Cazjm Microsoft Word Help 1 April 17th 07 04:15 PM
short page kdf_03 Page Layout 3 October 17th 05 10:11 PM
In MS Word you could have an short cut key for "find next" Deepak Microsoft Word Help 3 March 18th 05 03:45 AM
Short cut to Microsoft word? Gordon L.. Microsoft Word Help 1 December 4th 04 07:58 PM