Linking Document Information Between Two Files

Old May 7th 20, 05:45 PM
pooldead18 pooldead18 is offline

Default Linking Document Information Between Two Files

I have some Standard Operating Procedure files that team maintains. At the same time, I have put together a document for my team to use with new hires that is like a "one-stop shop" of all the information they need, including the SOPs.

Is there a way to display the SOP documentation in both files, where if I make a change to an SOP, the same change is applied to the one-stop shop file?

Linking Files P. Zicari New Users 7 January 3rd 08 07:54 PM
Linking document Files P. Zicari Microsoft Word Help 0 December 19th 07 06:16 PM
Linking files (Word) BRPtacek Microsoft Word Help 5 August 17th 05 05:54 AM
Linking docs with same information Becky N Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 05 09:25 PM
Linking Word files Randy Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 05 08:55 PM