How do I set up a list for dvd's in alphabetical order

Old June 8th 06, 11:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I set up a list for dvd's in alphabetical order

Just trying to make a list of my home dvd's for myself to keep up with movies.
Old June 9th 06, 12:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sort on the Table menu. How does alphabetical order help you 'keep up with
the movies' ?

news

Old June 14th 06, 03:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

My dvd's have become popular with family and friends. I check them out just
like the video store only I don't charge a fee so in order to keep up with
which movie is lent out I need list.

Old May 14th 20, 11:48 AM
Mark Ultra Mark Ultra is offline
Banned

Hello, man! A good idea. But as for me, I prefer to use different online services. It is more convenient than a DVD
Old May 16th 20, 01:48 AM
Gaston Gaston is offline

I didn't do it. You know, I am not a fan of order in everything. Moreover, I am only buying all the equipment now. Recently I chose soundbars and Vizio sb3651-f6 seems to be a good decision. Of course, I need to read more review but I like it very much now.