Template for New business introduction

Old February 20th 05, 03:57 PM
iamslover

Default Template for New business introduction

I am trying to locate a letter template to intoduce my new business. I make
gift baskets for pets. My target audience will be veterinary
clinics/hospitals, and groomers.

Old January 16th 17, 06:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

http://tutorialway.com/introduction-microsoft-word/
Old May 14th 20, 11:46 AM
DavidBPosey DavidBPosey is offline

It is good they you are planning so much for starting your business. I have seen a lot of people who don't think too much before starting a new business. I had a logistics business startup plan and I got a business plan written for it by OGS capital. I really liked their reviews and would recommend them to every new business as their business plans will surely help you out.