Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rtrudeau Rtrudeau is offline

Default modify same labels

How do I modify an existing page of all same labels without creating a new
document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You don't! - See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm
then http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Rtrudeau wrote:
How do I modify an existing page of all same labels without creating
a new document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Rtrudeau wrote:
How do I modify an existing page of all same labels without creating
a new document?

If it's a change in the text, the simplest way is to use the Replace dialog.

If it's a change in a graphic or in the layout/formatting, first make the
change in the top left label. Select that first label (which is a cell in a
table) and copy it to the clipboard. Then select the entire table (but not
the paragraph mark after the table) and paste. That will repeat the first
cell in all the other cells.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman