#1   Report Post  

Default Create table using periodical located text from multiple pages

Dear all,

I have a document that is 140 pages and would like to create a table (not a table of contents) that will have 4 columns and in each column, at each cell, a specific information will be displayed taken from each page.
eg. The first row of the table will have the 'Equipment' information and the data to fill the column is located in every page at the same location. The same with the other colomns (Attention, Description etc).

How can I do that?

BR
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perifanos View Post
Dear all,

I have a document that is 140 pages and would like to create a table (not a table of contents) that will have 4 columns and in each column, at each cell, a specific information will be displayed taken from each page.
eg. The first row of the table will have the 'Equipment' information and the data to fill the column is located in every page at the same location. The same with the other colomns (Attention, Description etc).

How can I do that?

BR
So what are you wanting to do with the information in the Table? Are you wanting something like a 'Hyperlink' to somewhere within the document, or a Building Block or maybe 'Insert Field' - it really depends what you are wanting to do with the information in the Table.