Rick82

Default you must log onto microsoft exchange to access address book

Sounds like a simple solution, but where in the Internet Options do you make
Outlook the default mailer? If it is under programs - it already is the
default and it still doesn't work.

"Ewar" wrote:

you must log onto microsoft exchange to access address book: unspecified error

This is the error I keep getting when trying to insert an address into a
word 2003 document. This action worked fine last month. I dont know what I
have done in between. I think it may be something to do with Outlook Express
or Outlook being the default mail handler. But I cant find how to alter this
after being once given the choice.

Come on Microsoft its no use telling me to log onto exchange if you dont
tell me how to.
Regards
Eddie