Gillian7117

Default How Do I split landscape into 2 parts!!??

I want to create some fliers that are half size A4. How can I tell word that
I want to do this.... Can it even copy the text to the other half while I
type aswell or would I have to copy & paste? Cheers
& thanks in advance for any help

If you have Word 2000 or above, use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page
Setup (NOT the one in the Print dialog unless you've already created the
flier as A4). Word won't reproduce your content automatically, but you can
either copy/paste everything from page 1 to page 2, or you can print pages
1,1.

"Gillian7117" wrote in message
news
I want to create some fliers that are half size A4. How can I tell word

that
I want to do this.... Can it even copy the text to the other half while I
type aswell or would I have to copy & paste? Cheers
& thanks in advance for any help

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How Do I split landscape into 2 parts!!??

Steps to split a landscape page into two parts in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new Word document and change the orientation to landscape by going to the "Page Layout" tab and clicking on "Orientation" in the "Page Setup" section. Select "Landscape" from the drop-down menu.
  2. Next, go to the "Page Layout" tab again and click on "Columns" in the "Page Setup" section. Select "Two" from the drop-down menu.
  3. Your page should now be split into two columns. You can adjust the width of each column by clicking and dragging the line between them.
  4. To copy text from one column to the other, simply highlight the text you want to copy and press "Ctrl" + "C" to copy it. Then, click in the other column and press "Ctrl" + "V" to paste it.
  5. If you want to type directly into both columns at the same time, you can do so by clicking in the first column and typing as usual. When you reach the end of the column, Word will automatically move your cursor to the beginning of the second column so you can continue typing.