Terri

Default Keeping rows together in a table

I have learned a few tricks about having rows appear where
I want them to, but I'm trying to figure out how to make
sure that the last two rows of a table stay on the same
page. The problem is that I'm e-mailing the document to a
customer, and I never know how these last two rows are
going to fall on her computer. I'd like to be able to
prevent the last (total) row from falling onto the last
page by itself. This row contains the total of the far
right column.
Thanks!
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Select the penultimate row, choose Format - Paragraph - Line and Page Breaks
tab, and enable Keep with Next.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com