Sam

Default How to have NO page numbers in one section of a document?

Hello,

I need to not have any page numbers at the start of my document, and to have
page numbers at a certain point in my document. However, when I insert a
page break, and then insert page numbers, page numbers are being inserted in
Both sections of my document. What can I do?

Thank you!
garfield-n-odie

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm
, except that you want skip the part about inserting a page
number in section 1 (the "front matter" section).

Sam wrote:

Hello,

I need to not have any page numbers at the start of my document, and to have
page numbers at a certain point in my document. However, when I insert a
page break, and then insert page numbers, page numbers are being inserted in
Both sections of my document. What can I do?

Thank you!

Sam

Sorry, but it doesn't work. My cursor was in the second section, I followed
all of the steps given in the URL below, but I still ended up with a page
number in the first section... Please Help