Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DanaFox DanaFox is offline

Default create labels from letters

I created a letter template and then with letter wizard, imported my database
of addresses to be put in. I created the letters. I want to do labels now,
but when bringing up the envelope/label wizard, it will only create one label
or a label sheet with only one address. Isn't there anyway to do this at the
same time? or do I have to start over and import the the addresses again and
*only* do labels? isn't there a way to do the letters and labels at the same
time? Not sure if I explained this well enough...thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can create a label merge just as easily as letters. Start with the Mail
Merge Wizard and choose Label as the merge type.

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm for more.