Janelle

Default Adding 2 signature lines to a formal letter?

I need to add two signatures on a marketing letter. How do you do that?
Anne Troy

Just the lines? Or are you inserting graphic signatures? Is this a Word
question or a "procedure" question?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Janelle" wrote in message
I need to add two signatures on a marketing letter. How do you do that?

Janelle

Yeah... like were you put last name and title... but, wanting to put two
names and titles...

Sincerely,

Janelle Spencer
Loan Officer
(and then I need to add someone else) - where do I put it?

"Janelle" wrote in message
I need to add two signatures on a marketing letter. How do you do that?

Anne Troy

I would probably put them side-by-side. You could create a 3-column, 3-row
table. Then remove all borders. Then put borders on the bottom only of the
cell above your name, so that, vertically, the cells are 1) empty for your
signature, 2) your name, 3) your title. Ditto on the right-hand column.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com