Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
victor victor is offline

Default Only some changes showing when printed in 2007

Hey there. I have a 2003 document with changes tracked that needs to be
printed showing the markup in balloons. I am using 2007 to view and print
this document. All settings seem to be correct and the Print preview shows
all changes as balloons. When we print, it shows only formatting changes and
not deletions.
Is there some type of conflict between word versions? If we save the doc as
a docx, the file seems to print correctly. However, we keep all docs in .doc
format whenever possible in order to avoid issues with clients. is there some
sort of setting I can change to get these docs to print properly without
needing to save them as docx first each time?