Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee[_4_] Lee[_4_] is offline

Default Would like to remove active content from Docs saved to HTML

Hi folks,

I'm creating very simple and straightforward
documents in Word, and saving them to html
pages via the "Save as web page" option.

I'd like to know how to save docs to html _without_
active content and eliminate the hassle of
dealing with the browser warning, for viewers.
Is there a setting within Preferences and Options
somewhere in Word that I'm missing?

If not, is there something I can remove from the
page headers that will eliminate this issue?

Thanks in advance,

~ Lee

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Don is offline

"Lee" wrote in news:#kmtZ0dwIHA.552
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

Hi folks,

I'm creating very simple and straightforward
documents in Word, and saving them to html
pages via the "Save as web page" option.

I'd like to know how to save docs to html _without_
active content and eliminate the hassle of
dealing with the browser warning, for viewers.
Is there a setting within Preferences and Options
somewhere in Word that I'm missing?

If not, is there something I can remove from the
page headers that will eliminate this issue?

Thanks in advance,

~ Lee

Could you possibly provide an example of what your refferring to as
"active content"?