Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dean-nie dean-nie is offline

Default Searching for spaces and removing them

I've exported data, choosing a tab to separate fields from an old version of
Paradox - opened it into Word. I'm trying to eliminate the spaces between
each field using search and replace. Reveal formatting is on but there is no
tab code in doc just space indicators. What do I put in replace box - there
is no code for spaces?