Steved

Default find only 2 digits

Hello from Steved

13 REIGNS AND POOR

How would I go about beginning at each paragraph that finds a two digit
as the above example then move one space to the right, if it finds a single
digit it needs to ignore.

Thankyou.

Steved

Thankyou.

I see what you mean Graham

I've single and double digits I'm trying to left Align all paragraphs.

as an example

1
12

would be

1
12

Steved wrote:
Hello from Steved

13 REIGNS AND POOR

How would I go about beginning at each paragraph that finds a two
digit
as the above example then move one space to the right, if it finds a
single digit it needs to ignore.

Thankyou.

Graham Mayor

It is still not clear what you are trying to do. Do you want to vertically
align the second digit ie
1
12
2
13
etc?
or do you want to left align the first digit
1
12
2
13
?

Which series of numbers are you starting with?
If you are trying to make the latter like the former

then replace
(^13)([0-9][!0-9])
with
\1 \2

If the other way round then replace
[ ]([0-9])
with
\1

The width of a space will depend on the font. I found I needed two spaces
for the correct alignment, thus I have used two spaces in both examples. For
better control tabs would be more appropriate.

The first replace sequence will not act on the first line of the document as
it is looking for a number preceded by a paragraph mark. You can change that
one manually.

Steved wrote:
Hello from Steved

13 REIGNS AND POOR

How would I go about beginning at each paragraph that finds a two
digit
as the above example then move one space to the right, if it finds a
single digit it needs to ignore.

Thankyou.

Steved

Hello Graham from Steved

firstly thankyou.

this is what i'm trying to acheive, left align the first digit.

Cheers.

ps my english cannot be to bad as you understood what I was trying to do.
(Only being Cheeky)