Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Einar Einar is offline

Default Logo colour printout

I have a logo that I am using with both colour laser and a normal black/white
laser. The colour I am using is RGB: red 68, green 122 and blue 28. (Its a
Windows meta file)

The problem is using the black and white printer. I want the logo to look
all black when using black/white printer - not grey. I normally use the logo
in the letterhead and in some spreadsheets.

Are there any solutions that I could add to the Logo or the template?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Einar,

Go to Tools|Options|Compatibility and check the option to 'Print Colors as Black on Noncolor Printers"

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]