mmakis

Default converting text from html to normal

I have an html document with a lot of information including files names
(*.vcm). I need to extract the file names only, into an excel sheet. I have
so far manually stripped all the other information out and have the document
in notepad, word, and excel formats. I need to now change the actual text
from html (style or format) to normal; because I accidentally click on the
links. And they don't even work.

Or

Tell me how to strip everything but all text including *.vcm from the
notepad doc.

Thanks
mmakis

Thanks for the great site.....
I finally found what I was looking for....
Paste Special unformatted text