Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon Douglas Sharon Douglas is offline

Default Prevent Font & Style changes when opening a document in other comp

Sometimes when I send a Word document to a client/associate to review and/or
make changes to it, it comes back with differnt fonts and styles, or looks
okay on my computer but then appears different on another computer. Is there
a way to stop fonts and styles from changing in a document when it is opened
on another computer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Send it in PDF format (for which you will need additional third party
software). See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm