Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Old Blind Dog Old Blind Dog is offline

Default Blank space between rows

I downloaded the Reports - Contemporary template, saved it in 2007 format,
modified a few styles, and created a new document from it.
All tables I create have extra white space between the rows. If I just
format with borders (all), they look like a stack of staples, except for the
bottom row which is complete.
What's doing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Summer Summer is offline

In 2007
Layout
Properties Options uncheck "Allow Spacing between Cells" may be the problem.

"Old Blind Dog" wrote in message
I downloaded the Reports - Contemporary template, saved it in 2007 format,
modified a few styles, and created a new document from it.
All tables I create have extra white space between the rows. If I just
format with borders (all), they look like a stack of staples, except for
the
bottom row which is complete.
What's doing this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mary Ann Lacqua Mary Ann Lacqua is offline

Default Reports New Question

I have a report that tells me what customer owes me with 7 days 14 days 21
days and so forth. Meanwhile, every time I run the report, it takes the day
I'm running it and starts to figure from there. I want it to start from
Sunday of the previous week. How do I get this to happen. Please email me
at ./us

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is not a help desk - but a user forum. Come back here for your replies!
When you do, go and look at
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902 which will tell you
all you need to know about manipulating dates in Word.