Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rod Merritt

Default How to insert a monthly calendar for a newsletter with space for t

Can anyone give me a tip on how to create a calendar in word, which has space
on each day to enter events on the calendar
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Numerous calendar templates are available in the Office Template Gallery at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?

"Rod Merritt" Rod wrote in message
news
Can anyone give me a tip on how to create a calendar in word, which has
space
on each day to enter events on the calendar

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rod Merritt

Default How to insert a monthly calendar for a newsletter with space f

Suzanne, thanks for the reply. I did find the calendar templates, but My
problem is when I download a 2006 Word calendar template, and copy a certain
month, and then Paste it into a Word Newsletter template, the calendar will
not fit on the page (it is too wide) Its probably just a matter of
formatting the calendar page, to fit the page in the Newsletter template. I
hope this makes sense.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Numerous calendar templates are available in the Office Template Gallery at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?

"Rod Merritt" Rod wrote in message
news
Can anyone give me a tip on how to create a calendar in word, which has

space
on each day to enter events on the calendar

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The calendars are just tables and can be resized the same way as any table.
Or you can easily insert your own table in the newsletter and format as
desired.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Numerous calendar templates are available in the Office Template Gallery

at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.