Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jason

Default How to insert radio buttons in word documents

Hi, I want know how to insert radio buttons in word document, usually, I do
have to type questions and have to out the radion buttons but i don't know
how to put them, please help me.

Hope to have lots of responses.

Bye,
Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi Jason

See the following article and the links from it to Dian Chapman's articles
about creating forms

How to create a template that makes it easy for users to "fill in the
blanks", without doing any programming
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...nTheBlanks.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.