Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
auscruiser auscruiser is offline

Default Word 2007 text box borders

I use Word 2007 for a newsletter - I cannot find any nice 'text box art
borders' for text boxes I use in the newsletter. I can put the lines or dots
and dashes around the text boxes. Office Publisher has nice Art for page
borders. Can I migrate these across to Word 2007 to use them for Text Boxes
- if so, what would I have to Save As please?
Will Microsoft add (Publisher) Border Art as Text Box Art to Word 2007
please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Do you have Publisher?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"auscruiser" wrote in message
I use Word 2007 for a newsletter - I cannot find any nice 'text box art
borders' for text boxes I use in the newsletter. I can put the lines or
dots
and dashes around the text boxes. Office Publisher has nice Art for
page
borders. Can I migrate these across to Word 2007 to use them for Text
Boxes
- if so, what would I have to Save As please?
Will Microsoft add (Publisher) Border Art as Text Box Art to Word 2007
please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
auscruiser auscruiser is offline

Yes, I have Publisher, but started using Microsoft Works for newsletter
originally in 2005, and prefer to stay with Word 2007. The fancy text box
borders were available in Microsoft Works 2005, so wondered if they had not
downloaded successfully in my Microsoft Word 2007? Is there any way that I
can migrate Publisher Border Art over to Word 2007 and use them as Word Text
Box borders please?

"auscruiser" wrote:

I use Word 2007 for a newsletter - I cannot find any nice 'text box art
borders' for text boxes I use in the newsletter. I can put the lines or dots
and dashes around the text boxes. Office Publisher has nice Art for page
borders. Can I migrate these across to Word 2007 to use them for Text Boxes
- if so, what would I have to Save As please?
Will Microsoft add (Publisher) Border Art as Text Box Art to Word 2007
please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] is offline

I can't see a way of migrating this...
--
Paula Jones
MCT, MIITT, Mos Master Instructor

http://www.6thlevel.co.uk

"auscruiser" wrote:

I use Word 2007 for a newsletter - I cannot find any nice 'text box art
borders' for text boxes I use in the newsletter. I can put the lines or dots
and dashes around the text boxes. Office Publisher has nice Art for page
borders. Can I migrate these across to Word 2007 to use them for Text Boxes
- if so, what would I have to Save As please?
Will Microsoft add (Publisher) Border Art as Text Box Art to Word 2007
please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] is offline

The thing with Works is that it is primarily a product for home use and it
contains elements from Office to bring it together as a suite for tracking
family info, creating birthday fliers, and so on. As Office is more of a
business productivity suite, it is divided into applications that will
perform the task in the most appropriate way, and I really think using
publisher is your best bet.
--

"auscruiser" wrote:

I use Word 2007 for a newsletter - I cannot find any nice 'text box art
borders' for text boxes I use in the newsletter. I can put the lines or dots
and dashes around the text boxes. Office Publisher has nice Art for page
borders. Can I migrate these across to Word 2007 to use them for Text Boxes
- if so, what would I have to Save As please?
Will Microsoft add (Publisher) Border Art as Text Box Art to Word 2007
please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] Paula Jones, MCT, MIITT[_2_] is offline

You're welcome. I know the answer isn't always the one we'd like, but
Publisher is a great product, and you'll be able to achieve the things you
want far more easily with it, I think.
--

"auscruiser" wrote:

I use Word 2007 for a newsletter - I cannot find any nice 'text box art
borders' for text boxes I use in the newsletter. I can put the lines or dots
and dashes around the text boxes. Office Publisher has nice Art for page
borders. Can I migrate these across to Word 2007 to use them for Text Boxes
- if so, what would I have to Save As please?
Will Microsoft add (Publisher) Border Art as Text Box Art to Word 2007
please?

office word 2007 borders anniebcat Microsoft Word Help 0 November 12th 08 04:24 AM
Borders in word 2007 matt Page Layout 1 August 31st 08 10:37 PM
Formatting borders in Word 2007 Rick Duley Microsoft Word Help 1 October 26th 07 03:08 PM
Where is text borders in MS Word 2007? Rohan Page Layout 1 September 20th 07 08:26 AM
Borders in Word 2007 JWster Microsoft Word Help 1 June 7th 07 08:05 PM