Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe from Somerset Joe from Somerset is offline

Default Convert Word to .pdf - Border / underline thickness problem

Hello.

On Word 2003 (and we are recently converting to 2007) I completed a file,
with Excel-embedded pages inside. (Financial Statements...unlinked to
outside sources. Simple 4-Wide by 20-Long calculation pages.)

When I sum up a column, I create a bottom-border to show a sum-line.
At the bottom of the page, the grand-total has a double-underline.

I "print" to a PDF writer, and a .pdf file comes out. When I look at these
pages in the .pdf, only some of the lines are good. Others are Solid Black
Lines (especially the double-border line)

The file is only using TIMES NEW ROMAN font, of size 11. Why would the .pdf
come out so odd to look at...and how can this be fixed?

JD