Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
km km is offline

Default Do NOT want Shape Objects to automatically link

In Word 2007, I have been trying to create a document using the Shapes and
Text Box objects. Each time I try to insert another shape or Text box it
automatically links to the one before. So when I move one the other one
moves and if I delete one the other one is also deleted. I have looked
through the options but cannot find why this is happening. I have Word 2007
installed on another computer and it does not do that. Any suggestions as to
why or better yet, how can I stop this from happening?

Thanks
Karen