LawHlywa

Default create a template with duplicate pages

Hello. My question is concerning a template. I want to creat a template
such that after the first page, all of the following pages are identical to
the layout and setup of the first page. I am aware how to creat different
headers and footers from the first and second pages, however I cannot figure
out how to hide a second page of a template and then have it appear when the
user reaches the second page. Thanks!
Stefan Blom

When you edit the template with multiple headers and footers, you can
temporarily insert page breaks to access other than the "First page"
types. When you are done, simply delete the breaks. Only one page is
visible in the template (as well in documents created from the
template), but Word will still preserve the contents of
headers/footers.

Note: A document can contain up to three different headers (and three
different footers). If you enable "Different first page" on the Layout
tab of the Page Setup dialog box, you'll get two: "First page" and
main headers (footers). If you also enable "Different odd and even"
you'll get three: "First page", "Odd page", and "Even page" headers
(and footers).

--
Stefan Blom

"LawHlywa" wrote in message
Hello. My question is concerning a template. I want to creat a

template
such that after the first page, all of the following pages are

identical to
the layout and setup of the first page. I am aware how to creat

different
headers and footers from the first and second pages, however I

cannot figure
out how to hide a second page of a template and then have it appear

when the
user reaches the second page. Thanks!

LawHlywa

Thank you for the response, but i am aware how to do that with headers and
footers. My question concerns the contents of the second page. I wish to
have the second page duplicate the contents of the first when the document
goes over 2 pages. Thank you.