Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole

Default Problems printing envelopes - Word 2003

I used to be able to print a C5 envelope correctly with the return address on
the left hand corner and the delivery address on the right hand side.

For some weird reason I cannot print C5 envelopes without only getting the
delivery address somewhere in the middle of the envelope and the return
address dissappeared all together. I tried everything, using another envelope
size, using custom size, changing the margins but it just gets worse and
worse.

I run out of ideas...does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards

Nicole

P.S. By the way, the same happens with all the other envelope settings as
well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Nicole wrote:
I used to be able to print a C5 envelope correctly with the return
address on the left hand corner and the delivery address on the right
hand side.

For some weird reason I cannot print C5 envelopes without only
getting the delivery address somewhere in the middle of the envelope
and the return address dissappeared all together. I tried everything,
using another envelope size, using custom size, changing the margins
but it just gets worse and worse.

I run out of ideas...does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards

Nicole

P.S. By the way, the same happens with all the other envelope
settings as well.

Does Word have a QuickCorrect/Quick Word option like WordPerfect? CW New Users 2 December 20th 05 06:54 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Printing envelopes from Word 2003 Pro Blivot Microsoft Word Help 0 February 11th 05 07:09 AM