Carlp

Default how do I change paper size to A5

in previous versions of word you could change the page setup to allow for
sizing the paper to A5 I cannot find this in 2003 version

Can some one help please

The paper sizes available depend on your printer driver.

"Carlp" wrote in message
in previous versions of word you could change the page setup to allow for
sizing the paper to A5 I cannot find this in 2003 version

Can some one help please

Carlp

Thanks for that, However all printers connected and installed have A5 listed
in the printer driverand available in the properties.
but will not allow in page setup?

"Carlp" wrote in message
in previous versions of word you could change the page setup to allow for
sizing the paper to A5 I cannot find this in 2003 version

Can some one help please

Then that I don't understand. Try asking in word.printing.fonts.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The paper sizes available depend on your printer driver.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.