Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bevaau bevaau is offline

Default How do I center a picture in a table cell?

I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Right click on the Cell and select Cell Alignment then make your choice
(middle item; middle row)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"bevaau" wrote in message
I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)

juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Robbins - Word MVP View Post

"bevaau" wrote in message
I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
Doug, it works but not precisely enough. Moves the pic like 1/4" increments. Is there a finer way to do this? also, grayed out are the options under the "position" tab for the image. Any idea?
sandertristan sandertristan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
Doug, it works but not precisely enough. Moves the pic like 1/4" increments. Is there a finer way to do this? also, grayed out are the options under the "position" tab for the image. Any idea?
view Tatami New Meerkatsu Kids Animal BJJ Gi here | https://www.safarivillageexpeditions...-safari-tours/
Hey there did you manage to make this work..facing the same problem..??
done what is said above an got the same results as you..found help anywhere else?

Last edited by sandertristan : May 10th 19 at 03:46 PM
tonkcheez68z tonkcheez68z is offline
Banned

This way is more effective. Thanks torrent sites download

pittmanreva pittmanreva is offline
Banned

Thank you for sharing the problem.123movies
hudson bower hudson bower is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevaau View Post
I can easily centre it horizonatlly but can't work out how to centre it
vertically. (Using Word 2003)
I read your post its amazing and very professional I am very inspired, Actually I am working at the Urban Sales as a furniture carpenter.
dharya dharya is offline
Junior Member

[quote=hudson bower;498447]I read your post its amazing and very professional I am very inspired, Actually I am working at the Urban Sales as a furniture carpenter.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the information.
dharya dharya is offline
Junior Member

[quote=dharya;498627]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson bower View Post
I read your post its amazing and very professional I am very inspired, Actually I am working at the Urban Sales as a furniture carpenter.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the information.
redley112 redley112 is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for your great comments. I act as a reader to give the most unbiased opinions. Found this article very good. Slope unblocked is a 3D game that immerses you in a virtual environment. Your goal is to roll the ball over the challenges as far as possible, starting from a slowly moving starting point. This could be a fantastic opportunity for you.

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I center a picture in a table cell?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can center a picture both horizontally and vertically in a table cell in Word 2003:
  1. First, select the picture that you want to center in the table cell.
  2. Next, right-click on the picture and select "Format Picture" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Format Picture" dialog box, select the "Layout" tab.
  4. Under the "Options" section, select "Square" from the "Wrapping style" drop-down menu.
  5. Under the "Alignment" section, select "Centered" from both the "Horizontal alignment" and "Vertical alignment" drop-down menus.
  6. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

Your picture should now be centered both horizontally and vertically in the table cell. If you need to adjust the size of the picture or the size of the table cell, you can do so by selecting the table cell and using the sizing handles to resize it.

I hope that helps!