Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
PatG PatG is offline

Default Reference to different table

Can anyone tell me how to reference one cell in a previous table in a new
table.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Have you looked at the Help topic "Referencing cells in a table,"
specifically the part "Reference cells in another table"?

http://word.mvps.org

"PatG" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to reference one cell in a previous table in a new
table.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Pat,

For both your cell referencing and cell address problems, check out my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showto...#entry365 442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

--
Cheers
macropod

"PatG" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me how to reference one cell in a previous table in a new
table.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
PatG PatG is offline

Yes, I've tried that but continue to get a "syntax error" message... I have
used the formula ={(TableRef1D11)}
"TableRef" being the bookmark for the referenced table... see anything wrong
with the syntax?

"PatG" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to reference one cell in a previous table in a new
table.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Pat,

Try:
{=SUM(TableRef1 D11)}

For more information on this and a wide range of other calculations in Word, check out my Word Field Maths Tutorial, at: