Amphitrite

Default Dictionaries

I have Word 2002 and I'd really like to get a German dictionary so I can
spell-check my German papers. I've searched for countless hours trying to
figure out where I can find something like this, but I've come up with almost
nothing. Can someone PLEASE just tell me what to do? I know there have got
to be foreign language dictionaries out there, right (besides French and
Spanish, which come with the program)?
Amphitrite

Actually, nevermind. Problem solved. My hours of searching weren't futile
after all!