Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spnz spnz is offline

Default "Dont add space between paragraphs of the same style" with Word 20

Hi there,

I need to be able to turn the function off.....It is causing me a number of
headaches with some templates that I am using.

Does anyone know a way I can try to turn this off?

As when I use some macros in a template it automatically turns this
on......The macros have all been written in 2000 where this feature did not
exist. Which is causing a nightmare with all the current formatting.

Any help would be great!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For the relevant styles, try setting the
NoSpaceBetweenParagraphsOfSameStyle to False. See the MSDN article at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...0307591 0.asp
(NoSpaceBetweenParagraphsOfSameStyle Property [Word 2003 VBA Language
Reference])

You may also want to turn on the "Don't use HTML paragraph auto
spacing" compatibility option in Tools | Options, Compatibility tab.
In VBA, something like this should do the trick:

ActiveDocument.Compatibility(wdDontUseHTMLParagrap hAutoSpacing) = True

See the MSDN article at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...HV03076444.asp
(Compatibility Property [Word 2003 VBA Language Reference])

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news