Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miocene Miocene is offline

Default Installing more dictionaries in MS Office XP

I am running MS Office XP and need to install the french dictionary for spell
checking etc. However I'm at uni and have left the installation CD at home.
Is there a way to install the dictionary off the internet or some other way?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TWlvY2VuZQ==?=,

I am running MS Office XP and need to install the french dictionary for spell
checking etc. However I'm at uni and have left the installation CD at home.
Is there a way to install the dictionary off the internet or some other way?

No, I'm afraid not...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org