Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kumartian

Default How do I get Word to PRINT the squiggly red and green lines?

I am trying to get WORD to actually print the spelling and grammar error
flags (squiggly lines) so that students, when handed a typed and printed out
copy of their work, can see that there is a mistake in the second paragraph
or third paragraph. Is there a way to automatically highlight
spelling/grammar errrors so they are printed or do I have to do this
manually? Can the squiggly lines be printed at all?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber

Hi Kumartian,

want a little macro to add printable
squiggly underlines to spelling and grammar errors?

Ask in micrososft.public.word.vba.general

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003