Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Nigel Molesworth[_2_] is offline

Default Mail merge into columns with variable length data?

I want to merge some data into a document with 3 columns (see my filoFax
question earlier today). Unlike labels, the data is variable length, so I
need to find a way of flowing the text with a blank line, see below:

Adams: Brian Arkwright: Paul Blackstone: Tom
Tel: 01234 45679 Tel: 01234 45679 Mob: 07770 12345
Mob: 07770 12345
Fax: 01234 15643 Austin: Mini
Tel: 01234 45679
Alundu: Josh Mob: 07770 12344
Tel: 01234 45676
Mob: 07770 12346 Bateman: David
Mob: 07770 12344

I also want to suppress lines with no data, and insert the Tel: or Mob: etc
on lines which have data.

Any ideas?