ipbr21054 ipbr21054 is offline
Junior Member

Default Newbie with a quick question.

Hello all,i am new and need a little advice if i could please.
I use word 2007 and have designed a card template of which the a4 page is in landscape view & the page is divided in two.
On the right hand side of the page i would like to insert a box etc so i can insert a photo into the box but the border of the box must not move so basically i can then stretch the photo to fill the box before printing.
I have entered a table of 1x1 and adjusted it to the size i require but when i stretch the photo the border lines of the table move thus making the small amount of text below the photo move onto a second piece of paper.
I dont think this is the correct procedure but i am now stuck as i do not know what to do to achieve my goal.

Please can you advise,
Thanks