Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jugglertwo Jugglertwo is offline

Default Change Gray field color to another color in a form

Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color?
This is what I would like to do.
thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jugglertwo" wrote in message
Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color?
This is what I would like to do.
thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

No. However you could turn off the form field shading and apply a shading
colour to the field(s). The only snag is that this colour will print with
the form.

"Jugglertwo" wrote in message
Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color?
This is what I would like to do.
thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jugglertwo Jugglertwo is offline

Thanks to both of you for giving me the answer.
It is appreciated!
Jugglertwo

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

No. However you could turn off the form field shading and apply a shading
colour to the field(s). The only snag is that this colour will print with
the form.

"Jugglertwo" wrote in message
Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color?
This is what I would like to do.
thanks!

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NatGok NatGok is offline

I wanted to change the colour also, what I did was just the highlight tool within the form field... seems to work.

On Monday, May 24, 2010 9:28 AM Jugglertwo wrote:

Is it possible to change the gray field color in a form to another color?
This is what I would like to do.
thanks!

On Monday, May 24, 2010 9:43 AM Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

No.

http://word.mvps.org

On Monday, May 24, 2010 1:40 PM Jugglertwo wrote:

Thanks to both of you for giving me the answer.
It is appreciated!
Jugglertwo

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Using the ASP.NET CustomValidator Control
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...r-control.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NatGok NatGok is offline

Hi Im not sure if this is the same method someone else suggested but I used the highlighter tool with in the form field to make the form field a different colour.

But I suspect that too will print the colour.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:12 AM NatGok wrote:

I wanted to change the colour also, what I did was just the highlight tool within the form field... seems to work.

SharePoint Workflow Custom Input Forms
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...put-forms.aspx