Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Watkins Graham Watkins is offline

Default Word2007 does not auto open PDF after Save as command

Hi,

Can anyone advise if this problem was solved as I have the exact same
problem.

Any helpp would be appreciated.

Graham
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What is the problem, exactly? Word can't open pdf's under any
circumstances.

Never have I tried "Save As" a pdf -- didn't know you could do that --
but when I make a pdf with "Print," the pdf does indeed appear in
Adobe Reader (whether I want it to or not).