stumac62 stumac62 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Text not printing all the time!

Hello. Just registered as we have a major problem printing a word doc.

The problem is that one line of text refuses to print out 100% of the time!

The rest of the page is fine - and it's all in the same INTERSTATE LIGHT font (postscript).

The para is 3/4 of the way down an A4 page.

The para starts with a bullet point followed by two lines of text.

The bullet point prints, but the following text on the that line DOES NOT.

The 2nd line of the the para DOES print.

But confusingly, this does NOT occur all the time - prints maybe 10 OK then followed by a few incorrectly, then back to OK again.

Just to add - it is a mail-merged doc. But the problem still occurs when not in mail-merge mode.

I really need to solve this problem in the next couple of hours - can anyone out there please help?

Thanks.
Stumac62
tcindia123 tcindia123 is offline
Banned